Stress Reduction & Meditation!
A life-changing program that gives delegates skills and techniques in order to manage negative stress effectively, and use positive stress to achieve happiness and success in life.
Enrol Online & Receive your Relaxation Station Digital Download now, worth R340, Absolutely Free!
- What is stress? How to identify personal stress triggers or hooks.
- Proactive and Reactive Behavior.
- Choosing ones own response to stressful situations.
- Self Image.
- Skills and techniques to ensure the creation, development and maintenance of a positive self image.
- Conflict Resolution/Management
- Communication skills to reduce stress and resolve conflict in relationships.
- Time Management.
- The use of a diary, prioritizing tasks, the wheel of life – achieving a balance between work and recreation to reduce stress and tension.
- Goal Setting
- Short term, medium term and long term goals – personal plan of action to fulfill aims in life.
- A Healthy Lifestyle
- Nutrition and eating habits, steps to a peaceful night’s sleep, regular exercise and leisure time.
- Stress in the Work Environment
- The key contributors to burnout in the working environment and how to manage these .
- Breathing and Relaxation.
- Muscular relaxation and breathing exercises to help you cope with your stress.
- Happiness and Well-being.
- How to harness all the skills that have been learnt in order to achieve optimum performance and a total sense of wellness.
10 Commandments Specific Program Outcomes :
- Encourages the recognition and understanding of personal stress triggers and those situations which cause intense tension and stress to the individual.
- Develops an awareness of harmful stress levels and provides coping mechanisms to manage stress positively.
- Assists individuals in creating, enhancing and maintaining a positive self-image.
- Develops goal setting and time management techniques to ensure that optimum performance is reached.
- Encourages breathing and relaxation techniques in order to reduce stress and tension.
- Demonstrate ways to work effectively with others to ensure healthy interactions and high productivity levels.
- Encourages the enjoyment of life – both socially and in work environments – through the reduction of anxiety and tension.
- Develops the ability to embrace lifestyle changes to promote self growth and self understanding.
- Develops the ability to accept change, and when necessary adapt ones approach effectively within a variety of situations.
- Identifies ways to align ones behaviour with personal needs, priorities and goals through dedication.
- Establishes the ability to initiate and drive ones own behaviour with resilience and enthusiasm.
- Addresses the need for continued goal directed growth and willingness to seek opportunities to acquire new knowledge for oneself.
- Assists in identifying and understanding ones emotions, personal strengths, development areas, values, needs, interests and how these affect relationships.
- Develops the ability to resolve disagreement in a way that is appropriate to the situation.
- Encourages the ability to adopt a general positive outlook on life – despite setbacks and obstacles.
Training Manual, Ten Commandments of Stress Laminated Handout and Certificate of Completion.
*Please note cancellation of training sessions need to be done 48 hours before the time
The Voice Clinic is a B-BBEE LEVEL 2 Value Added Supplier