Stress and Anxiety accounts for more sick days than any other ailment combined and negatively affects performance of individuals and teams..
Stress management in the workplace encompasses a wide spectrum of techniques aimed at managing a person's level of stress to improving everyday functioning. It’s for anyone who is performance or deadline-driven that seeks to optimise decision making, energy and enthusiasm and general day to day performance.
- What is stress? How to identify personal stress triggers or hooks.
- Proactive and Reactive Behavior.
- Choosing ones own response to stressful situations.
- Self Image.
- Skills and techniques to ensure the creation, development and maintenance of a positive self image.
- Conflict Resolution/Management
- Communication skills to reduce stress and resolve conflict in relationships.
- Time Management.
- The use of a diary, prioritizing tasks, the wheel of life – achieving a balance between work and recreation to reduce stress and tension.
- Goal Setting
- Short term, medium term and long term goals – personal plan of action to fulfill aims in life.
- A Healthy Lifestyle
- Nutrition and eating habits, steps to a peaceful night’s sleep, regular exercise and leisure time.
- Stress in the Work Environment
- The key contributors to burnout in the working environment and how to manage these .
- Breathing and Relaxation.
- Muscular relaxation and breathing exercises to help you cope with your stress.
- Happiness and Well-being.
- How to harness all the skills that have been learnt in order to achieve optimum performance and a total sense of wellness.
Download our Brochure
The Voice Clinic is a B-BBEE LEVEL 2 Value Added Supplier
All Content © 2020 The Voice Clinic™