Welcome to the Negotiation Skills workshop. Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million-dollar deals when they hear the word “negotiation,” the truth is that we negotiate all the time. For example, have you ever:
• Decided where to eat with a group of friends?
• Decided on who does which task within your family?
• Asked your boss for a raise?
These are all situations that involve negotiating! This workshop will give participants an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved.
This course has 12 Modules with reviews. Each Module should take at least 30 to 60 minutes for maximum benefit and all reviews and questions should be worked through.
This Course includes a Certificate.
Use your Talent to greatly improve your skills by embarking on our excellent eLearning Courses.
Negotiation Skills - selected example key Modules
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Understanding Negotiation
- Types of Negotiations
- The Three Phases
- Skills for Successful Negotiating
- Getting Prepared
- Establishing Your WATNA and BATNA
- The Negotiation Process
- How to Break an Impasse
- About Mutual Gain
- Reaching Consensus
- Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
- Negotiating via Telephone
- Negotiating via Email
- Choosing the Negotiating Team