If you have more than 20 delegates we can conduct the workshop on a date of your choice.
- Self-confidence is important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet we struggle to find it.
- A lack of self-confidence prevents success.
- People are reluctant to support a subject that is being presented by someone who is nervous, fumbling, and overly apologetic.
- Self-confident people inspire confidence in others: their audience, their peers, their bosses, their customers, and their friends.
- Gaining the confidence of others is one of the key ways in which a self-confident person finds success.
The good news is that self-confidence really can be learned.
Whether you’re working on your own self-confidence or building the confidence of people around you - it’s all well worth the effort!
The Express Workshop includes:
- The importance of Good Body Posture
- Learning to Speak Up
- Improving the Voice
- Perception of Yourself
- Personal Magnetism
- Becoming Resilient
- Being Optimistic
- Taking Risks
Workshops run from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and includes handouts, certificate of attendance and refreshments